Day 173: It Is Courageous To Be Kind To Your Spouse.
The places where we find support and comfort require you to give something a little bit extra. Home is such a place, it is where we rest after a hard day. It is where we find peace, so it is a place we can sacrifice for deeply. It require you to be courageous to give it all.
I once loved with a friend in Nairobi university prefabs because I could not afford to pay rent for myself. I interrupted my friend and his room mates by adding myself to the crew. But my friend and his mates made me feel comfortable. I became comfortable and took up chores. My friend never complained. It was tough leaving when time came. It taught me the value of appreciating people living together with in the house. I also learnt, it requires courage.
To build a great home, I have come to appreciate the fact that it calls for one to be brave. It requires courage to be kind to your spouse. It require that you empty the dustbin even though someone else should be doing it? Can you serve in your own house? Be courageous and find your place in your own home. Serve and sacrifice!
- Day 186: Fareed Khimani On Re-building Yourself Up AgainI knew Fareed Khimani way back when I was still a teen. Honestly, I admired this guy presenter. If I would have desired to join media, I would have probably […]
- Day 185: Illusion Of Money On Your GoalsTim Ferriss wrote in his book, The Illusion of Money , “If only I had more money” is the easiest way to postpone the intense self-examination and decision-making necessary to […]
- Day 184: A Righteous Person Who Lack FaithHave you ever found yourself shaking your head in awe of some truth hitting you? That happened to me recently when the priest said that you can be a righteous […]
- Day 184: Is Your Cheese Depleting Or is It Still Intact?The pandemic we are all experiencing right now calls for a change. A change on how we conduct our personal affairs. A change in how we conduct our businesses and […]
- Day 182: Acceptance is Acknowledging More Than DenialAn incredible piece of scripture goes like this, “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the […]