Day 166: Every Man Loves What He Is Good At.
Today was a busy day for me. Activities were bumper to bumper. I woke up before 5 for a 6:00 AM Become Forum that went up to 8:30 AM. Later in the evening, I started 15 mins late a 10:00 PM scheduled zoom meeting as I dozed off on the seat. The beauty of it all is, I understand the importance of every bit of what I do and in this case what I was scheduled to do today.
But it is not easy, sometime I feel like I will despair. But the more I do it, my love for it and the process comes along with consistent improvements. It become fun doing it as I become better doing what I love.
I am sharing this because I want to deconstruct the notion that to be an entrepreneur or if pursuing any other cause for that matter, you must love what you do. Though it makes sense to believe that, not everything is enjoyable to do. The fulfillment of certain needs in a community or the ability to solve problems is what matters. When your business or passion start doing well and you become good at doing it you will probably start enjoying it straight forward.
This applies to any other goal you maybe pursuing. Don’t wait to deeply fall in love with it. If your heart okays it, start and build patience. With time, the process become more interesting and you will not want to stop it.
- Day 187: Rule Number One; Have Rules!Rules are good. Every institutions, organisation – big or small and even families have rules. Individuals have rules they live by. I think you cannot make significant progress or become […]
- Day 186: Fareed Khimani On Re-building Yourself Up AgainI knew Fareed Khimani way back when I was still a teen. Honestly, I admired this guy presenter. If I would have desired to join media, I would have probably […]
- Day 185: Illusion Of Money On Your GoalsTim Ferriss wrote in his book, The Illusion of Money , “If only I had more money” is the easiest way to postpone the intense self-examination and decision-making necessary to […]
- Day 184: A Righteous Person Who Lack FaithHave you ever found yourself shaking your head in awe of some truth hitting you? That happened to me recently when the priest said that you can be a righteous […]
- Day 184: Is Your Cheese Depleting Or is It Still Intact?The pandemic we are all experiencing right now calls for a change. A change on how we conduct our personal affairs. A change in how we conduct our businesses and […]