Day 28: Your future does not equal to your past
Yesterday, I shared the principle of Cause and Effect where I said you reap what you sow; you get out of life what you put into it. When you change the causes that shape your life, for example your words, thoughts, relationships and actions, you get different results.
Today I want to refer to yesterday’s post and share take away points on what you need to do to cause significant transformation in your live and in the things that matter to you – Some seeds you should be planting.
- Create an intention by setting yourself some goals.
- Use the power of your mind to do away bad habits, visualize a great future for yourself and build positive belief system.
- Acquire new knowledge, learn new set of skills and turn yourself to the person you need to become to realize your ambitions.
- Do an analysis of your current situation and imagine possibilities for yourself
- Consider some options and create a plan of action
- Take action. Lots of it (right actions)
- Keep track of the results of your actions and tweak your strategy where necessary. Grab new opportunities that present themselves along the way.
- Keep pushing. Be patience and persistent.
Your future does not equal to your past, change the causes and the effects will automatically change. Keep improving yourself toward your desired future.
This is daily Hunch. A Hunch to help you becomeTweet
Without a big “yes” to a goal burning inside of you, you will not make uncomfortable choices in your life for the sake of your dreams. The main reason I […]
Have you ever asked yourself or wondered who you live for? Every morning when you wake up and maybe step out from your house, is it only about yourself or […]
One of my greatest tool or a function in Microsoft Excel is find and replace. A very cool tool. When I am looking up values and it happens there are […]