Day 28: Your future does not equal to your past
Yesterday, I shared the principle of Cause and Effect where I said you reap what you sow; you get out of life what you put into it. When you change the causes that shape your life, for example your words, thoughts, relationships and actions, you get different results.
Today I want to refer to yesterday’s post and share take away points on what you need to do to cause significant transformation in your live and in the things that matter to you – Some seeds you should be planting.
- Create an intention by setting yourself some goals.
- Use the power of your mind to do away bad habits, visualize a great future for yourself and build positive belief system.
- Acquire new knowledge, learn new set of skills and turn yourself to the person you need to become to realize your ambitions.
- Do an analysis of your current situation and imagine possibilities for yourself
- Consider some options and create a plan of action
- Take action. Lots of it (right actions)
- Keep track of the results of your actions and tweak your strategy where necessary. Grab new opportunities that present themselves along the way.
- Keep pushing. Be patience and persistent.
Your future does not equal to your past, change the causes and the effects will automatically change. Keep improving yourself toward your desired future.
This is daily Hunch. A Hunch to help you becomeTweet
Every time we say ‘I am not that’ we are giving ourselves a label, we are communicating something about ourselves. Everytime we label someone by their behavior, we are limiting […]
There is a behavior I have observed in people. I do not want to call it peculiar, but I need to highlight it here. Later, I’d love to talk with […]
I recently read a post on Facebook by my friend expressing displeasure on what friendship has turned nowadays. She said friendship nowadays is overrated and majority of the so called […]